Sunday, March 31, 2013

I Got a House!

      HOKAY-AY!

I was on a boat!

GUESS WHAT ONE-DAY-OLD JOURNAL?!?

All these people already know.

IT LOOKS LIKE I MADE IT! I got woken up to the sounds of a bustling fishing village and a cat poking me with a stick. I quickly gathered my few things and ran down the ramp to the boards of Moga Village!

That's the aforementioned cat on the barrel. Though on the island they like to be called "Felynes." 

After walking around checking the village (and maybe hopping a little to burn off the extra energy) I finally found the village chief and other assorted bigwigs. I explained I wanted to become a totally badass Monster Hunter; and after I showed them some coin they agreed to put me up with a home in the village! They said they already had some other Monster Hunters on their island, but that with the mortality rate they did have one shack open for me...

So. Freaking. Awesome. 

I just wanted to jot this down real quick and brag since so far you're my only friend, but I have a real strong feeling that's about to change big time. I'm heading right back outside to talk with the villagers again and see about exploring more of the island. I'll be back for you later journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment